Embeber google fotos/Código últimas entradas

martes, 23 de enero de 2018

Sleepe after toyle

I am not good at English, sometimes I can not understand when I speak or listen work colleagues in meetings, but this day I had to update my company profile, so for some reason I remember a poem that I like, this poem was written by Edmund Spenser, this epic poem is the Faerie Queene (Gutemberg project):

He there does now enioy eternall rest
  And happie ease, which thou doest want and craue,
  And further from it daily wanderest:
  What if some litle paine the passage haue,
  That makes fraile flesh to feare the bitter waue?
  Is not short paine well borne, that brings long ease,
  And layes the soule to sleepe in quiet graue?
  Sleepe after toyle, port after stormie seas,
Ease after warre, death after life does greatly please.

Canto IX, section XL.

So I ask sometimes myself is this the ease that coincides in some way with my synapse nowadays. 


No hay comentarios.: