Embeber google fotos/Código últimas entradas

miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

Capoeira in the land of the Frozen gardens

In my adventure in Calgary, I could not stop practice capoeira, so I searched a group to continue training and I found one called Axe Capoeira which is directed by CM Tigrao. The capoeira style is more aggressive in my opinion, but just like Mestre Pastinha used to said: "Capoeira is everything the mouth eats" in that sense I understand that I have to learn different views of the jogo bonito. This weekend, in saturday to be accurate, I went to a exhibition of Maracatu and a roda, something that the Canadians capoeiristas has surprised me is the courage of the childrens to play capoeira, they are really confident, and also the women are. I suppose that this behavior is something typical of the Canadian woman.


No hay comentarios.: